Strategies for Optimum Social Media Engagement social marketing strategy
The most important aspect of any social media strategy is to engage with customers and to attract potential customers. Local business owners, like those in Fairfield CT, are increasingly beginning to realize the importance of social media and how it can provide a unique opportunity to engage with and develop relationships with customers.
However, there’s much more to social media engagement than simply broadcasting a few messages now and again. It’s important to strike up meaningful conversations with your target audience and to engage them in thought-provoking, fun and interesting communication. This can be more difficult than it sounds especially if you try to handle your social media marketing yourself.
Developing a Social Marketing Strategy
Encouraging social media engagement is one of the most difficult aspects of social media marketing, but it’s certainly the most important. At Firebrand Social Media we have lots of experience in identifying what’s important to an audience and what topics will make them respond in their droves. By analyzing your audience, your business and your services and products we can put together an effective social media strategy that will have customers and potential customers eating out of the palm of your hand.
Here’s what our social media engagement involves:
- Developing meaningful conversations – we’ll encourage discussions, opinions and feedback. We can also deal with responses, answer questions, run competitions and manage all aspects of your social media plan. When you’re running a business it can be hard to respond to customers so we’ll manage everything for you.
- We’ll create bespoke content rather than using stock phrases. We do this by analyzing news affecting your business or sector and encouraging discussion. For example, if you run a fashion business, we’ll discuss the latest trends and fashion disasters in the news.
- We’ll also listen to what’s being said about your brand. This is a great way of gauging how others view your brand and how to address any issues or specific areas of your business that are gaining interest.
- Giving your business a face is important when using social media. How you present yourself online depends on your mode of business and your target audience so we’ll develop a persona that fits.
- Winging it is not good enough when it comes to social media marketing. We’ll develop a long-term plan that is also versatile enough to evolve as your customers evolve or as their needs change.
In addition to forming a social media strategy we’ll also keep in touch with you at regular intervals so that you know exactly how your social media is doing for you. Of course, you can step in at any time and let us know of any elements of news or info that you want us to broadcast to your community. Perhaps you have a new promotion or a product to launch. Social media engagement is all about giving your customers what they want and when they want and whipping them up into enough excitement that they will tell others.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with our social media consultants now for more information.